Monday, September 13, 2010

Don't call it a comeback...

So far, September has not been the best month for Little Scarlet - I know I’ve been pretty MIA, but my computer broke down earlier this month, making it a tad difficult to keep up here. On top of that, it is taking forrrevverr for my new parts to arrive.  So, I’m sneaking in a few minutes here just before work starts to let everyone know that this flakiness is only temporary! I promise! My new laptop pieces will be arriving this week, but in the meantime...

September 22 is still a couple of days away, but it feels like fall’s finally here!

Photobucket

The New Amsterdam Market is back on a weekly basis again (yay!), temperatures are down in the 70s (thank goodness!), and for those of you who track the seasons by Starbucks’ specialty drinks, the Pumpkin Spice Latte is back!

It’s an exciting time of year with a lot of great events on the horizon, and Little Scarlet’s going to be here to keep you all in the know!

For real.

No comments:

Post a Comment